HCM - Brick wall is a Highly Customizable and Procedural Material that allows you to design and create any brick wall you want. A dirty and damaged wall with graffiti on it, a nice loft apartment wall, a clean shinny painted wall, a castle wall from 14th century... You can control every detail and create brick wall you have in mind with the over 350 parameters. You can bake brick material you created with Material Baker as PBR Textures and use it on any platform you want.
Video - Showcase
Forum - Unreal Engine
- Procedural methods for creating bricks.
- Custom map support for every feature.
- Detailed texture customization and UVs manipulation.
- Mixer allows you to customize the bond material on your wall. A clean wall completely covered with plaster or an old wall partially damaged.
- Wall Painter allows you to paint your wall as you like. You can use any RGB picture or you can paint the masks in 5 different colors.
- With the Custom Roughness you can adjust the roughness and specular of the brick wall surfaces in a very specific way.
- You can select your own PBR Textures for brick and bond surfaces from Map Selection.
- You can bake your brick material as PBR texture outputs with the Material Baker.
- Supports tessellation, vertex displacement, bump offset and parallax occlusion mapping.
- Supports vertex painting.
Number of Master Materials: 2
Material Instances: 325
Number of Textures: 160
Texture Resolutions: 8192 (15), 4096 (124), 2048 (13), 1024 (5), 512 (3)
Supported Development Platforms: Windows 64-bit
- The models in the Workshop map are demonstration only. They are may not suitable for other purposes.
- Material Baker support albedo, specular, roughness, normal, ambient occlusion and height map. There is a special blueprint setup for this feature. If you try to bake another material except brick wall, it won't work.
- Each parameter, setting and option has a short description in the editor.